IRELAND DESTINATION SPECIALIST
McKinney Shaw’s travel planning takes the guesswork out of ‘what to see’ or ‘what to do’. Our resources allow us to prepare detailed, customized trips that include must-do activities, must-try restaurants (and reservations) and special destination-defining excursions-- rarely will two trips look alike.
McKinney Shaw does not have a pre-set portfolio of accommodations (we, of course, have our favorites) but will always recommend the best hotel, country house, castle or B&B that best suits our client’s taste, wishes & budget.
McKInney Shaw’s services and itineraries cater to a wide range of clients—from mid-market to luxury. McKinney Shaw does not sell budget tours or budget packages.
VALUE & PROMISE:
1. McKinney Shaw is not a traditional travel agency—we do not book vacations all over the world. We specialize in Ireland & the UK only, which gives us in-depth knowledge and valuable resource connections in and out of the country.
2. McKinney Shaw promises time-saving planning, top-notch personal service & attention, client support (before, during and after), professional representation, superior supplier connections and knowledge & expertise.
3. Peace of Mind. Our support doesn't stop when your vacation begins. You'll have complete access to us (and contacts in Ireland) should anything arise during your trip.
HOW TO BOOK:
1. When you are ready to begin planning your vacation, please contact McKinney Shaw by submitting an inquiry, email or phone us to schedule a complimentary consultation. We will coordinate a time that is most convenient for the initial consultation via phone, SKYPE or in-person if you live in the Atlanta area.
2. If it’s decided after the initial consultation that McKinney Shaw is a fit for your travel planning needs, we’ll proceed to the next phase of planning.
3. Trip planning is a collaborative effort and our clients will always be a part of the process. Changes to an itinerary can be made up to 5 days prior to departure (but may be subject to a price change with the supplier).
4. Planning timelines vary—some trips can be coordinated in 2 - 4 business days, for larger groups or more bespoke itineraries, it may take 10 days or longer to plan. This will be determined in the consultation phase.
7. Sit back and let us take care of the details!
In today’s changing travel environment, it’s important to protect your trip investment so you can relax and enjoy your trip. Unforeseen events such as flight delays, baggage loss or even an unexpected sickness or injury could impact your travel plans.
McKinney Shaw Travel recommends that you purchase a Travelex travel protection plan that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Emergency Medical and Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation, Trip Delay, Baggage Delay and more. Travel Protection plans also include 24-Hour Travel Assistance & Concierge Services.*
For more information on the recommended plans or to enroll, contact McKinney Shaw Travel at 404-550-5758 to learn more about how to help protect you and your trip investment.
Please Note: To be eligible for the waiver of pre-existing medical condition exclusion, the protection plan must be purchased within 21 days (Travel Select) or 30 days (Travel Max) from the time you make your initial trip deposit. However, the plan can be purchased any time prior to departure.
*Travel Assistance & Concierge Services are provided by the designated provider listed in the Description of Coverage.] This is a brief description of benefits. For a summary of plan details on benefits, coverages, limitations and exclusions, please refer to the applicable Description of Coverage. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952. 1308309
A FEW OF OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS:
Whether an elegant country resort, stately castle, historic hotel or charming Bed & Breakfast--McKinney Shaw offers accommodations to suit a variety of tastes and budgets. Below are just a few of our trusted partners: